Requests for a venue and physical items to be used monthly by New Tech Community
Our number one request that we have for New Tech Community is for a monthly meetup venue in the Delray Beach / Boca Raton area.
Prerequisites for the venue:
- Third Thursday of every month
- Access from 4pm till 11pm
- Seating for 75 people.
- Parking for 75 cars
- Outside catering (we bring in sponsored food and beverage)
- BenQ MW705 4,000 ANSI Lumen 3D DLP Projector
- On-site Event Registration and Name Badge Tag Printer
- Dymo 30856 Non-Adhesive Labels
- Protective Video Projector Travel Hard Case
- Fire Tablet, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB
- ID Badge Holders & Lanyards We need 5 packs
- A dedicated Laptop for presentations.
The donated items are to be used at our future New Tech Community events.
Depending on the projector, we will need to purchase all of the adapters required for pc, apple, and other mobile products.
Help us find something to store, transport, and lock our presentation equipment between and during our events.
We are also looking for a travel organizer similar to the Vaultz Locking Mobile Wheelie Chest Letter/Legal, Black (VZ01270). Needs to be lockable and large enough for the projector with accessories, name tags with lanyards, a portable printer, and a laptop. Prefer it to be professional looking, not just a clear tote type case. Wheels and easy to carry handle are a bonus. I like the style and ease of use of the organizer below, yet I do not think it would be large enough. If you have other cost effective alternatives let me know.